I thought they were fine when we moved in but ugh...lately they are making me nuts. They have one kid who is so horribly behaved that neighborhood kids run and hide when he starts to come over. He hits my son constantly. One night the kids, DH and him and his dad were down at a fishing pond in the neighborhood and the kid kept hitting DS1. DH kept telling him to stop and his dad did absolutely nothing until DH exploded and they left. (They have a history of not disciplining at all....the kid yells and screams at them to do what he wants and they DO IT.) Tonight he came into my backyard (uninvited as usual) and within 5 minutes had clocked DS1 with his Nerf gun. DS1 yelled over to the dad that the kid had hit him again and his response was "quit tattling". WTH??? And not to mention when we first moved in the wife asked DH for his cell phone number "in case they needed to get in touch with us" and kept texting him CONSTANTLY until he finally was rude and told her to quit. So inappropriate. I have had it with him coming over uninvited and being such a brat. I can't decide what to do but I need to make it clear that until the hitting is under control he is not welcome here. DS1 has a huge welt on his head and I am just fuming.