I've decided that this is the case. G turned 4 today. I've had to do all the shopping, wrapping, baking cupcakes for class, baking cake for tonight, making dinner, trying to Skype with DH, both sets of grandparents, and two sets of siblings one right after another for 2 hours while having a 3 year old unwrap the appropriate presents from the appropriate people plus try to take pics and videos at the same time for DH, dealing with wrapping paper everywhere, and opening these darn toys out of their packages. I'm just exhausted and headachey and there is still so much to clean up. My house is trashed, I feel like our day was completely insane instead of enjoyable (although I'm sure he loved it) and I feel like I completely failed on getting adequate pics and videos. I mean...try carrying a cake with a candle on it out to the boys, while filming video on camera that you're holding, and singing...not as easy as it sounds.

I just want to cry and I miss DH so much it hurts. I want us to raise our children together and he has only ever been here once for G's birthday.

Oh...and Liam's birthday is in less than 3 weeks so now I get to start this all over. Plus, the class party. Sigh.