Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Seen any good deals on t-shirts?

I need to replace a few basic t-shirts. I have been looking at Old Navy and LE but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I like V necks or scoop necks. I am mostly looking for long sleeve. I am 5'7" so I need them to be on the long side. And I don't want tissue thin material, as I don't want to have to layer. I generally wear a medium. I try to go cheap because between the kids and the dog and cooking my shirts get stained.

Suggestions?

Catherine

Maybe more then you want to spend but these from Boden IMO would fit what you are looking for

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...al-V-neck.html

and they have them in the same colors in scoop neck

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...coop-Neck.html

I like the length on them, the weight is good not too heavy or thin and they wash well IMO.

The code WRSM works for 20% off and FS/FR valid until Nov 1, 2011 bringing them to $19.20 each but again maybe more then you want to spend on a T-shirt but thought I would give you another option.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am also on the lookout for colorful long sleeve t's!

Gap outlet had some yesterday for 50% off, so they were $12 plus change.

ON has a big sale going now, I got a 1/2 sleeve tshirt for $4.xx, you may want to check in-store. They had some ls vnecks but I didn't want the colors they had (seriously have to break away from grey/black/white!!).
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have the boden ones and really like them but got them on sale (but still about $20 for the long sleeved). I also have the Land's End ones which are MUCH thinner but I also like them. LE is better for layering.

/hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

I love the old ON ones, but theie new "perfect t" has no/ little cotton. Ive been looking for a replacement as well! Are the Boden ones pretty fitted?

The Target Merona t shirts are pretty good and also cheap. They have crew neck and scoop neck.

Thanks! I had a truly dreadful cs experience with Boden several years ago and refuse to ever buy from them again. Too bad because their stuff is cute. Will check out the other suggestions!

Catherine

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just a warning about the ON t-shirts. I bought a few within the last year and they've already developed small holes. I have no clue why. I wash in cold water and line dry.

I like these from LLBean (I hadn't bought anything from there in ages, but have been pleasantly surprised by my recent purchases). They've got a scoop neck,
    3/4 sleeves, and are nice and long; the fabric is thick and really soft. I only see 2 colors showing right now, but also bought them in white, navy and black.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/58580?feat=2-SR0

LLBean sells the same style in stripes (some on clearance), plus several other Rib-Knit styles.
    Last edited by mommytoC; 10-13-2011 at 02:08 PM.
    A, mommytoC (DD#1, born 11/05)...and to K (DD#2, born 4/09)!

kmkaull is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have tried so many t-shirts and keep going back to Gap. Thicker cotton, soft, wash well, and nice and long. I just bought this one and like it.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=855239

Their favorite tees are also great.

maylips is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

For a couple of years I've been buying Calson through Nordstrom. These are longer t's - 26" or so - which is a must for my 5'9 long torsoed body. You can often find them on sale, which is what made me try them in the first place, and they are thick enough for wearing alone.

Boden was not long enough for me.
    Mom to my little girl 3/12/07
    ....and boy 8/04/09

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast