Default Nordstrom Rack Sale--$59 Seven Jeans!

I've been following all of the discussions in this forum but haven't posted any pics, etc. as I've had no luck at all finding much of anything cute after baby #2.

I can't bring myself to spend $150 on jeans just yet since I have a few pounds to go (or areas to tone!) and I'm a SAHM...so I keep searching at Nordstrom Rack since it's right by my house hoping to score a cute pair at a good price.

Apparently a sale started today there, so if there's one near you go!

I got a pair of Seven bootcut jeans, indigo (dark) rinse with none of that bad (on me at least) white whiskering. The tag says they were orginally $169 but were only $99 at Rack. I sucked it up and went ahead to the register...and they were really only $59!! The cashier said something about a sale starting today, but my little guy was fussy and tired so I had to high-tail it out of there or I would have asked more questions.

Hope this helps someone else find a good deal on something you need to spice up your wardrobe!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow, great price. I would love to get a dark pair w/no wiskering or bling on the pockets, and petite. I'll have to be on the lookout.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for posting! I'll have to go check it out...I am on the hunt for a nice pair of designer jeans.

I remember seeing some petite Paige bootcut dark wash jeans on the same rack that I got my Sevens from. I think they were the Laurel Canyon cut...maybe? Hope you find some!

Dang I was just there on tuesday and I didn't see any for that price! Almost the entire store was clearanced and I wasn't impressed at all. The only thing I wanted was a pair of shoes that I needed a different size in, I had to order them from another store and paid $11 to have them shipped, urghhhh.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I remember seeing some petite Paige bootcut dark wash jeans on the same rack that I got my Sevens from. I think they were the Laurel Canyon cut...maybe? Hope you find some!
    Thanks! Will be on the lookout (not that I need more jeans, but for that price, a pair of premiums would be great).
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard