Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the input Unfortunately I don't have a Costco membership (since we don't have one in our town/county) and I don't know anyone else that is a member of the neighboring ones. I'd really like to test out the mattress in person and the nearest Ikea is about an hour away I think. DH and I keep saying we need to go check it out, but I don't think we'll be going anytime soon. I think I'll go check out Sam's and see what they have in our store.

Just curious, for those with Ikea mattresses, what models do you have?

We all have ikea mattresses and love them. DS has whatever the second cheapest foam was at the time. Our bed and the guest bed have the thinner of the latex mattresses. (And dd's crib has the most expensive crib mattress because we were exhausted and couldn't decide and even the most expensive was half the price of a crib mattress elsewhere so we just went with it. ). Sorry I can't give more specifics, but we are very happy with our ikea mattresses!

Catherine

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We also have an Ikea one for DS1. We bought it 5 years ago and it's one of their spring ones. Definately not the cheapest one, but not the most expensive one either. It's been great and we'll probably pass it on to DS2 and then upgrade DS1's to one of the Ikea latex ones.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2