This is our dilemma too (see my BP), and they are delaying until next Monday! We got the call at about 3:30. I heard that some n'hoods were going ahead and doing it anyway. I drove by one and saw a bunch of kids.
We are doing our n'hood, since there are only 4 other houses and I know nothing is down along our street. DH might take the girls onto the next street. But I'm hoping it will be warmer next week!!!
I am waiting to hear there is no school again tomorrow - unless they can fix whatever hazard is out there before the buses hit the road.
"I'm in charge of thinking of things before people know they need them." - Joan Harris, Mad Men (and mothers everywhere!)