Default Toddler Funnies!

Last night in the Target Parking lot:

My 2 yo: What THAT???
    DH: That's a truck. A U-Haul truck.
    2 yo: OH.
    DH: Can you say U-Haul?
    2 yo: ME-HAUL!!!

Add yours!

amm40 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Tootsie tools have become "twisty rolls". I think they were his Halloween favorite because he can open them himself, by twisting of course!
    DS1 8/08
    DS2 8/11

Last week (after Halloween):

Me: "Are you ready to eat lunch?"
    DS: "No, I ready to eat CHOCOLATE!", as he pointed to his bag of TOT goodies.

Nice try, DS.
    DD 2/06
    DS1 2/09
    DS2 12/11

DD was just potty trained last week, or I guess you could say we are still kind of in the process. Last night we were out to eat & she had to go. I took her, she went, & then I went. While I'm sitting on the toilet, she looks at me & says nice & loud, "Mommy have to potty? Welax mommy, let the potties out!" Yes, I heard a few chuckles from outside the door.
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

DH went on a business trip this week and called us on Skype from the West Coast at breakfast time (It was 5a.m. West Coast time and DH was still in bed.) DS immediately asked him," Dad, who are you sleeping with?"
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

blue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Shopping at Walmart the other day in the cooking section:

DS: squeals, points excitedly, and says "mommy cook dinner!" .... He was pointing to the microwaves on display.
    Me: Yes, Ds mommy sometimes cooks dinner in the microwave, but I usually cook it in the stove when you are sleeping and heat it up in the microwave at dinner time.... (well most of time )
    DS1
    DS2
    DD1

DH took 2.5 year old DD daughter to the food store. DD occassionally gets Mira-lax and we call it "poopy helper." When they were down that aisle dear daughter takes it off the shelf and yells to my husband, "look daddy, poopy helper!" DH said there were a few chuckles from people that were also in the aisle.

Another time DH took DD to the foodstore they were down the aisle where the Depends are and DD said, "look daddy, pull-ups for you!"

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LOL these are hilarious!!!

Lately, whenever the doorbell rings, DS gets excited and runs for the door, shouting "A package!!!" LOL! I guess I do order a lot of things from amazon! hehe!

DD has been calling pick-up trucks "broken cars" for a long time- we never corrected it because it was kind of cute! Well, I recently taught her the real name, and the other day she pointed out a "hiccup truck" to me. Sorry, but I can't bring myself to correct that one either!
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14