AKMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Pottery Barn Kids Code Beg

I'm getting my DD the doll pram for PBK and it's a little pricey! I would love a coupon to help a little! Anybody have one they aren't going to be using? Also, do the toys ever go on sale? Is there a better time to buy (like after Thanksgiving?) I just don't want them to go out of stock!
    Thanks in advance!

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AKMom View Post
    I'm getting my DD the doll pram for PBK and it's a little pricey! I would love a coupon to help a little! Anybody have one they aren't going to be using? Also, do the toys ever go on sale? Is there a better time to buy (like after Thanksgiving?) I just don't want them to go out of stock!
    Thanks in advance!
    I don't have a code. However, I would wait until Friday if I were you just to see if they have a code on their website. I placed an order with them and then the next day they had 15% off clearance stuff for Veteran's Day. I would wait until Friday since you have plenty of time, just to see if there is any kind of discount.

I don't remember the toys going on sale, in general. Eventually they clearance a lot of their things.

I think they also have bounce back cash pretty soon in the stores. Like you spend X and get X to spend at a later date.

Also, if you sign up for their credit card you get a percentage back. I think you get $50 for every $500 you spend in a merchandise certificate. Finally, they send coupons for spend $50 get $25 off a few times a year.

AKMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Thanks so much!! I will wait until Friday then, and just see what happens! I'll definitely look into the CC, although DH will croak if I open one! He hates CC's!! Thanks again for all of the info!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have a 15% off code if you would like it. Offer ends tonight! Let me know!

Door is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Here's the code if you or anyone should like to use it. Please post when used. Have fun shopping!

WJND-4N47-PLLN