Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mattiew is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Happy Green Bee Organic Clothing

Lots of good prices in the Clearance Store

$10 sundress
    $12 petal dress
    $12 hoodie
    $5 chemise, skorts, leggings
    $4 tees

http://www.happygreenbee.com/clearancestore.cfm

their clothes! my dd has almost grown out of them now. thanks for the post!
    sara
    sahm to ben & gracie

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

any free ship codes? if not how much is shipping? ty

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

They said a promo code is coming out on Friday, so you might want to hold out. This stuff has been on clearance for months!

Love HGB (even though their sizing is completely crazy)!

Default quality?

How's the quality of the clothing? Is it super-soft? And how do the sizes run-- small, big?

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love their clothes, but their sizing is all over the board. It's crazy. There is zero consistency. We did a playgroup order last year and had to swap stuff all over the place to deal with the bizarre sizing. Literally, sometimes a S is bigger than a L...and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    I love their clothes, but their sizing is all over the board. It's crazy. There is zero consistency. We did a playgroup order last year and had to swap stuff all over the place to deal with the bizarre sizing. Literally, sometimes a S is bigger than a L...and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason behind it.
    I bought some items to make an outfit but that didn't work so well because the sizes would match between the tops and bottoms (even if they were the same sizes on the tags). However we do love their clothes, they are soft and have hold up very well here.

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love the clothes too, but they are very bad with sizing, sometime an x-small shirt and pants are so different in size they will never fit together.
    They don't hold up great, but they aren't bad and they are nice and soft.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have found the quality varies....the playdresses have held up very well, and the leggings. I thought the hoodies pilled very quickly, on the other hand. They girls haven't even had a chance to wear the spring skirts that are size XL because they are so ginormous. Ditto to the spring pants.
    The sweater dresses and leggings have really been favorites here and have gotten tons of wear though, just as much as HA has. It's a shame their sizing is just all over the place, otherwise I might consider buying more pieces at retail price. As it is, I will have to just stick with with the clearance since it's a fit-gamble.

Also, we LOVE the socks and they still fit the girls now wearing size 11 shoe.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Also, we LOVE the socks and they still fit the girls now wearing size 11 shoe.
    So the socks on the clearance page aren't baby socks? It says "one size" but at HGB that could be anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast