Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ECMom View Post
    Thank you. That worked.
    Thanks also to to the OP!
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Ugg. Thress local stores said they had them in inventory but when I send the request they say no.

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    Ugg. Thress local stores said they had them in inventory but when I send the request they say no.
    they said no how? by calling you back or when you do it all online you get an error message?

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cucaw30 View Post
    Thanks so much OP for posting this. I love the toys B&N sells and, in my area, it is hard to find these quality toys (i.e. HABA).
    I too really like HABA toys but I have found that my local B&N carries almost none of these, especially infant toys. Do most of you see HABA at your B&Ns? The stores around here do carry a lot of infant Manhattan Toys -- some of those are fine but I really prefer HABA.

I did just discover that the local BuybuyBaby store has a very nice selection of HABA infant stuff -- haven't bought any yet but I assume their usual coupons will work!

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    they said no how? by calling you back or when you do it all online you get an error message?

I'm having this happen too. The first store sent an email that they were OOS. Now every time I click "Pick up in store" I get a message on top of the fillable form that says "sorry we have verified with this store and there are no more items in stock". I'm wondering if they failed to exclude them on the coupon so are pulling them off the floor?

ETA: All 15 local stores stating out of stock. :/
    Last edited by MommyofAmaya; 11-20-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by txgirl View Post
    I noticed this was a one time only coupon. Anybody have success yet?
    i used it three times yesterday. will use it again in 20 minutes

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

darn it! just heard back from B&N that they couldn't locate it. BOO HISS

I got the "sorry, can't locate it" email from our 2 local stores as well.

Has anyone had luck just going to the store to get a leappad with the coupon? It's not close, but DH is willing to make the drive if there's a chance it might work.
    Cathleen
    Mom to DS 8, DD 5 and a Greyhound Princess

I did two requests and one came back no, out of stock and a second one came back yes, 3 days to pick it up. In this store, they are charging 109.95 for the pink leap pad. Now I am trying to convince my DH that we are not going to get a better deal than this.

This is the email/text I received:

Good news. Your search is over. The distance between you and LeapFrog? LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet ckTim is only as far as store location. Our booksellers have reserved 1 copy in your name at $109.95 per copy, and they're holding it until 11/23/2011. (After that, we have to give other customers their turn.) If you have any questions, please give the store a call at.

Thanks for participating in our "Pick Me Up" program. Our mission in life is to get you the item you want as quickly as possible. We'll see you soon.

Thanks for posting this. I was able to locate and buy a Leapster Explorer. It was only $40 with the coupon and my membership. Then I hit Toys R Us and got 4 games. Now I have the system and games, all for under $100. Yippee. Shopping for DS1 is done!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast