Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I couldn't find te leap pad either. When I asked today they Barnes and Nobles warehouse is out and probably won't get anymore before Christmas.
    I also got the Leapster explorer. Do people like this?

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The Leap Pad description says "Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated." So I am kind of scared to try. I did try to put it on hold at one store where they said it was in stock, but the reply was no (probably some employee bought it on discount to resell, sigh).
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am not very familiar with the B&N toy section. Are there any other hot items or deals to be had with this coupon?

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Very good deals, I don't know. They do have the InnoTab. They also have puzzles, some Legos, games. I'll probably use it to get Zingo.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

EVERYTHING I checked online for availability in my local store showed OOS. I went down there yesterday and was underwhelmed by my store's selection. They had a limited Lego selection, but nothing geared toward the younger set. The LeapFrog shelves were sparse. Lots and lots of games though. I ended up getting "Pairs in Pears." Not very exciting use of a 40% off coupon! (I considered "Rory's Story Cubes too!") Congrats to those of you who managed a LeapPad with this discount!

hkriw is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Just picked up my leap pad tablet- they were very pleasant- said they are selling like crazy. It was $65 with the coupon- went to Delaware and NO TAX!

I have a friend who is getting one of the calico critter houses- like the tree house or townhouse I think showed locally.

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We used it for the Lego Advent calendar. It came to $21.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

I have called or visited every B&N within 50 miles and cannot find the leappad in stock. Guess i'll be sticking with the Explorer for ds.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

Thanks OP! I put a Leappad on hold yesterday and picked it up tonight with the coupon no problems!
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

reading the reviews on amazon they seem to be more bad than good. Main complaint being the cost of the apps/games/stories.

anyone actually have/use this toy already? I guess for $65 it may be worth it! but ugggh, do we need it when we have 2 leapsters already?

also what charger do you buy for it?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast