Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    KimMae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I was going to hold an audio book then I realized it was 36 online and 50 in the store! No thanks - amazon gets my business on this one. I realize they need to stay in business but that it ridiculous.

ETA - I know 40% of 50 is 30 but it is only 31.50 on amazon and I don't have to drive 11 miles each way which is a gallon of gas (3.39) not to mention my time!

I went yesterday hoping to find Christoper Pop-in-Kins, but apparently they don't sell it. (I think Elf on the Shelf is scary looking.) I plan to go back today without the kids and pick up a playmobil or lego set.

iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by teedeedee View Post
    Can anyone tell me how their prices on M&D stuff run? Would 40% off make it a good deal?
    For most stuff, their prices online are the same as in store, so I would suggest looking on the their website for the ones that you are interested in.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KimMae View Post
    I was going to hold an audio book then I realized it was 36 online and 50 in the store! No thanks - amazon gets my business on this one. I realize they need to stay in business but that it ridiculous.

ETA - I know 40% of 50 is 30 but it is only 31.50 on amazon and I don't have to drive 11 miles each way which is a gallon of gas (3.39) not to mention my time!
    This coupon is just for toys, I believe.
    If you like audiobooks I do recommend audible.com Free book, then pretty competitive prices.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Quote Originally Posted by hkriw View Post
    I did the "check inventory" for the pink lap pad tablet- found it locally- they called and texted and told me it was at the register with my name on it- would hold for 3 days.

pink
    http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/sear...0210&x=90&y=13

Can we definitely use the coupon on this? In the product description it says:

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

The Santa Monica, CA store has a ton of Leap Pads in stock if anyone's local to here!

Quote Originally Posted by MaddiesMommy View Post
    Can we definitely use the coupon on this? In the product description it says:

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.
    That's only for online purchases. It should work fine in store.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    That's only for online purchases. It should work fine in store.
    Oh ok, great! Thanks! Now I just need to track one down.

I have to say, B&N really has a nice, unique toy section. I was pleasantly surprised. I used the coupon on a nice xylophone for my DD. Thanks for posting this threat!

Thank you so much for posting the coupon. I picked up the Lego Kingdom King's Castle, regular price $100 for $57 (including tax) after the coupon and 10% member discount.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast