Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Thank you so much for posting the coupon. I picked up the Lego Kingdom King's Castle, regular price $100 for $57 (including tax) after the coupon and 10% member discount.
    That's what I got too. Ds1 will be SO excited!!!
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

hkriw is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MaddiesMommy View Post
    Can we definitely use the coupon on this? In the product description it says:

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.
    I picked it up yesterday with no problems
    and I used it again today (new coupon) on legos

There are very few disclaimers on the coupon itself

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Thanks!

I picked up Ticket to Ride, which DS1 is getting for Christmas. Brought it in about $7 less than Amazon's price.
    Kris

KimMae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wellyes View Post
    This coupon is just for toys, I believe.
    If you like audiobooks I do recommend audible.com Free book, then pretty competitive prices.
    Thanks. I would have been really upset to get there and it didn't cover audio books! I really need the cds not the audio file as we are traveling and everyone needs to listen in the car and prob won't have a speaker. I could get the audio file for around 15 but would then need to buy a big pack of cds and copy them. As it is I think I can resell the cds that I buy after we listen.

malphy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Online on saturday night it said nj store had it in stock and i put in request to hold it. They are closed sunday but on monday i got message that they did not have any in stock. I went to the store anyway to buy a tag and they had no leappads or games on the shelves. HMMMM??!!
    \
    Then they asked if i was a member when i tried to use it. I am not but know someone who is so i used their info. I guess it is only for members?

boo
    Maggie
    dd 12/06

I got a twilight turtle, melissa and doug ice cream scoop set, and leap frog fridge phonics. Not sure I saved that much over amazon, but at least have them crossed off my list

Quote Originally Posted by malphy View Post
    Then they asked if i was a member when i tried to use it. I am not but know someone who is so i used their info. I guess it is only for members?
    It's not only for members. I received a coupon in my email. I am not a member. They always ask if you're a member because you get an additional discount, and if you say no, they will try and sell you a membership.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I just saw - B&N is have 50% off any one game or toy on Friday. Works in store or online!

I personally would not venture to the mall on Friday for the 10% difference but HTH someone decide between using this coupon or waiting.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wellyes View Post
    I just saw - B&N is have 50% off any one game or toy on Friday. Works in store or online!

I personally would not venture to the mall on Friday for the 10% difference but HTH someone decide between using this coupon or waiting.
    If I order on line - can I pick up in the store and still get the 50 off. thanks

malphy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach_in_Ca View Post
    It's not only for members. I received a coupon in my email. I am not a member. They always ask if you're a member because you get an additional discount, and if you say no, they will try and sell you a membership.
    No, she meant i couldn't use coupon if i wasn't a member. She looked like she was afraid to tell me that. Probably bevause it isn't true but managers are trying to control the coupon. imo
    Maggie
    dd 12/06

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast