Default Deals on toddler table/chair set?

Just curious if anyone has seen any great deals for Cyber Monday on toddler table/chair set. I'm looking for a nice white wood table. TIA!

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It's not white (natural instead), but I bought a Kidkraft table with 4 chairs on wayfair for $52.50 shipped. Best price I've seen. They have other sets.

Ok, I went to link it and apparently they are out of all the sale sets except this one:

http://www.wayfair.com/KidKraft-Aval...clearance=true

Keep watching! Hopefully they'll put more on sale.

This is a year round deal. We have this: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50178411/ and just love it. For $20 you get the table and two chairs. My DD loves to sit at this table for snack, coloring and puzzle time. My 4.5 yo nephew has one and still uses it regularly and it has held up well (I think they have had it for 2 to 3 years). We have had ours for about 6 months and it is still very nice.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

I was going to suggest Wayfair too but they raised some of their prices. Keep checking, they might lower them again soon. They had a ton of sets in the $50-$70 range.

FYI, I had that same set of IKEA table and chairs posted earlier but it is very lightweight. When my DDs were young toddlers (under 2?), they had trouble getting into the chairs because the chairs would slide too easily. There was also an issue with tipping over the chairs but that was not as common as the chairs sliding while the toddler was trying to sit down.

I just got a used Pottery Barn "My First Table and Chairs" set for $50 off Craigslist that is much more substantial. It's solid hardwood and there's no sliding issue at all. It does retail for $180 though.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    This is a year round deal. We have this: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50178411/ and just love it. For $20 you get the table and two chairs. My DD loves to sit at this table for snack, coloring and puzzle time. My 4.5 yo nephew has one and still uses it regularly and it has held up well (I think they have had it for 2 to 3 years). We have had ours for about 6 months and it is still very nice.
    We have this table and also love it. We've had it for 2 years and it's holding up very well.