Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gibas23 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Update: Close...we closed..Need lots of Mojo for Closing an Escrow

I posted on another thread back in October about buying a house. Well, we are still trying to close on the escrow on day 55 here. We signed the loan docs last week, but because of the loan amt, an investor approval is needed. The approval came today with some ridiculous conditions like paper trail for the downpayment (hello, that happened like 50 days ago and you asked about it now), a new inquiry on my credit report (which I am not aware of and pretty sure is from my loan agent applying us to two different lenders) and another 2-3 minor things.
    I am very very frustrated, we have been on edge for two weeks now. All our part of funding has been sitting at the escrow account for a week now because we have been promised of closing on earlier dates, but it has not happened yet. On top of that, the seller is supremely pissed at the whole thing and they do have a backup offer with higher price waiting to snatch the house away from us.

Can I have a major major mojo from my fav board so we can finally get the final sign off tomorrow or monday and then funding early next week? I totally believe your mojos work to make things go smoothly. Please..please..

Thank you

Update:
    We closed yesterday. Basically, on Monday the seller gave us till end of the day to fund or she would cancel the contract. I fired a quick and zesty email to the lender, basically said if they didnt fund by 1 pm, I am gonna sue them for every penny that we are going to lose on this deal. The lender funded almost immediately. BBB mojos worked again. I am a total believer now. This is the 3rd times I ask for mojos and they all worked. Thanks all. I just love you all wise and caring BBBers here. I might have to start a new thread for my interview mojo.
    Last edited by gibas23; 12-21-2011 at 10:13 AM.