urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default does athleta ever have store wide sales or coupon codes? x-posted in mom wear

i've seen athleta mentioned here so many times, that i finally checked them out. i'd love to buy these pants, but i can't stomach the full price.

are there any regularly scheduled sales? do they offer coupon codes? any information would be much appreciated!

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, they have fairly regular sales, though I don't know the exact schedule. They don't have a ton of coupons, though occasionally they'll be included in the gap family-wide ones. The most regular coupons seem to be for extra % off sale. I love athleta, esp their bottoms. I don't have those pants you linked too, but I do have others made of that fabric and it's great.

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The most common one per my recall has been 20% off, as recently as a few weeks back. You can sign up for their emails to be in the know. They've had higher percentage discounts with F&F but only if you get a spcial F&F code that inclues Athleta.

You can redeem your gap/oldnavy/banana credit card rewards at Athleta. That's what I've been doing lately!

I don't have the boyfriends, but I have many other styles of their tops/bottoms/and one dress.
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

erv917 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Yeah, they are occasionally included in the Gap/BR/Old Navy 30% (or so) sales. Seems like those 3 are always included, then Athleta and/or Piperlime are sometimes included. Definitely not every time they run them, however. I was also waiting for an Athleta sale to pick up an item, and I'd say I ended up waiting about 6 months until I saw a sale.

FWIW, the item I waited to buy was the classic version of the Bettona pants. I had them in one color and wanted to add them in another. I like them a lot!

Thanks so much for all the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    i've seen athleta mentioned here so many times, that i finally checked them out. i'd love to buy these pants, but i can't stomach the full price.

are there any regularly scheduled sales? do they offer coupon codes? any information would be much appreciated!
    I would LOVE to buy her stomach, LOL.

just got a pamphlet in the mail today that says:

Exclusively for card members Get a $10 reward when you spend $50 at Athleta January 12-22.

Doesn't contain a code and looks like it can be used with any of the credit cards.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Quote Originally Posted by sewarsh View Post
    just got a pamphlet in the mail today that says:

Exclusively for card members Get a $10 reward when you spend $50 at Athleta January 12-22.

Doesn't contain a code and looks like it can be used with any of the credit cards.
    thanks for the info! do you know which cards qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    thanks for the info! do you know which cards qualify?
    the picture showed ON, GAP & Banana cards.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Quote Originally Posted by sewarsh View Post
    the picture showed ON, GAP & Banana cards.
    Thanks!