Default Question on ripped Mini Boden jacket

So, my DD's mini boden winter coat ripped. Its not a big rip, more like a snag with a tiny hole. Its really small now, but I fear the more she wears it the bigger it may get. Plus it clearly will affect the price I sell it for on Ebay later.

Sooo....just wondering what Mini Boden's customer service is for issues like this. I have no idea how it happened and neither does DD so not sure if it was her fault or not.

Just curious.
    Thanks.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

How long has she had the coat? If it were new, out of the box, then I'd ask, but if she's been wearing it, I doubt they'd do much about it.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Their cs is very good, ime. If she has had the coat for less than 90 days, chances are they will do something about it.

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've had two bad experiences with their CS. For outerwear, I now only buy LL Bean or Lands End. Not as cute, but no questions asked.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Also curious about how long she's had it. Does it show much wear other than the hole? Can you repair it?
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

Default Good CS

I had a sweater I ordered in the summer. Three months later the collar frayed where it attached to the main part of the sweater. It was just a tiny hole, but they were super apologetic about the quality issue and credited me back my money that day, even BEFORE I sent it back.

Worth a try!

Well, I bought it at the end of last season but she didn't wear it til this Winter so technically we've had it for probably 9-10 months, but its only been worn for about 2 months. Bummer.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!