Default Vitamix on QVC as Today's Special Value $399 +FS and 5 payments

www.qvc.com it's the today special value. Not sure if this is a great deal, but last time it was the TSV it was posted here and QVC is touting this model as the strongest ever... Seriously thinking about it =)

Default Same price as Costco

This is a decent deal, b/c I think the VitaMix @ Costco (model 5200) is ~$394. QVC didn't list the model # of the VitaMix it's selling so I can't compare apples to apples.

We've had our VitaMix for 8 years now and NOTHING pulverizes ice the way the VitaMix does!!! There's a reason why Starbucks, Jamba Juice, and all those smoothie bars use VitaMix and no other!!

I initially bought it when I was preggers b/c I was going to start juicing (as I hate vegetables) but when I saw the VitaMix show @ Costco, I was sold on the fact that it retained the fiber of anything I would be juicing.

If I didn't already have my VitaMix, I would jump on this deal @ QVC in a heartbeat, especially with the fact that they'll let you split up the payments!! And if you don't have to pay tax to your state, that's icing on the cake on top of the free shipping!!
    The richest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least. -Author unknown

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

It's no longer the value of the day. It's $439 now, but still with FS & 5 Payments.