Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I wanted to update. I made these using some Penzey's Sunny Paris seasoning and they came out awesome! As I was baking them, my DH kept saying over and over again, "that smells so good!" I added in little pieces of kale and bacon. It was yummy! I'll probably make another batch some time this wk. Needless to say, I am now also a fan of Penzey's, lol.
    Sweet. We have Sunny Paris in the cupboard. How much did you use?

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    Sweet. We have Sunny Paris in the cupboard. How much did you use?
    I used the same amt of the sunny paris as she called for the spike seasoning. I would recommend adding a little salt though. I didn't, since I figured the bacon would make it salty enough, but DH said that the only thing I could have used was a little bit of extra salt, esp since the SP seasoning is salt free. Have fun! It's a great base recipe, you can do a lot with it. Oh and I also had some cheese in there too. I forgot to mention that in my previous post.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I used the same amt of the sunny paris as she called for the spike seasoning. I would recommend adding a little salt though. I didn't, since I figured the bacon would make it salty enough, but DH said that the only thing I could have used was a little bit of extra salt, esp since the SP seasoning is salt free. Have fun! It's a great base recipe, you can do a lot with it. Oh and I also had some cheese in there too. I forgot to mention that in my previous post.
    That sounds good...thanks again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3