Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default Post when you actually get your gifting grace stuff!

And let us know how everything looks, if it all came, etc.

I fell prey and ordered a bunch of stuff-- an iPig, that dancing frog thing, ROXY dresses for my girls, a Barefoot Dreams wrap, some jewelry, the magnetic letter board... I don't even know any more! Haha!
    Sandy

Full Time Teacher and Full Time Mom to Three Little Beans and one on the way:
    DS Austin 3/23/99
    DD Madison 6/17/03
    DD Hayden 3/31/09
    Baby Surprise due 4/2015

My Zoku came on Monday.

ETA: I ordered at 4am on 2/15.
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 02-22-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I received my full order yesterday - Zoku set, 3 Piggy Paints, 3 wooden race cars, and 2 sweet treats magnetic sets. I ordered the morning of 2/15.
    DD1 & DD2 9/2008

Quote Originally Posted by NN317 View Post
    I received my full order yesterday - Zoku set, 3 Piggy Paints, 3 wooden race cars, and 2 sweet treats magnetic sets. I ordered the morning of 2/15.
    How do the magnetic sets look? I'm debating one for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sandybean View Post
    And let us know how everything looks, if it all came, etc.

I fell prey and ordered a bunch of stuff-- an iPig, that dancing frog thing, ROXY dresses for my girls, a Barefoot Dreams wrap, some jewelry, the magnetic letter board... I don't even know any more! Haha!
    How do you like the wrap? I have yet to place an order (gasp!), but this was one of the things tempting me....
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Got an order today that as placed on 2/16.

Shark hooded towel- awesome. Thicker and 6 inches all around bigger than the Jumping Beans towels.

Tickle Monster book set - perfect

Scarf/hood combo- functional, but not as cute as I thought its be. It may go back.

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    How do the magnetic sets look? I'm debating one for my kids.
    The brand is Mudpuppy, and we have other magnetic items from them. Quality is great. They are cute for kids who like to bake, as you decorate different types of cakes with smaller magnetic toppings.
    DD1 & DD2 9/2008

Quote Originally Posted by NN317 View Post
    The brand is Mudpuppy, and we have other magnetic items from them. Quality is great. They are cute for kids who like to bake, as you decorate different types of cakes with smaller magnetic toppings.
    Great, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kymberley View Post
    Got an order today that as placed on 2/16.

Shark hooded towel- awesome. Thicker and 6 inches all around bigger than the Jumping Beans towels.

Tickle Monster book set - perfect

Scarf/hood combo- functional, but not as cute as I thought its be. It may go back.

Is the hooded towel a Yikes Twins towel? I see they have a princess style that is available for $9 after the discount.
    DD 1/1/10---our very own baby new year
    DD2 3/26/12

Okay, wow....here goes....

Order #1 - never called about.
    - Zoku
    - Dinosaur PJs & book set
    - Victornox steak knives - Wow! These are fantastic. Ordering another set.
    - 6 Bamboo wraps all in size S/M for my sisters, me & Moms - Sooo soft, but actually a little big on me. I'm 5'0'' and 120lbs - The wrap is long and the arms aren't tight at all. I actually have to roll them up as well. Too be honest it seems too big in general for me, but for $22, I'll keep them for me and presents.
    - Blooming Flowers Cosmetic Pouchs in Lavendar & Brown - These are SOO cute. Really nice quality, totally recommend. My teenage nieces will love them.
    - Ipig! Yeah super cheap!
    - Envirsax bags - really pretty. Happy I got these.

Order #2 - This was a "reorder" with Lindsay after my Sprout sacks went OOS:
    - a bunch of Batman, Superman long sleeve shirts & zip hoodies - these are all SO cute. Great quality. Highly recommend. Seem to run a little big to me.
    - Orange polka dot umbrella - no longer for sale, but really nice. Quality is average - probably won't last long.
    - Open Your Heart Sequin Sweater for girls - REALLY cute. l like this a lot although the sleeves seem rather long.
    - Uber trendy umbrella - ordered 7 of these for teacher gifts and they are going back - cheap quality. Not even worth $5.
    - "Live, Laugh, Love" picture frame - REALLY really nice. Super happy with this purchase and wrapped very nicely so not too break.
    - Leahter Flower Power Wristlet in Pink - cute. I like for $6.
    - Triple Strand Turquoise Necklace - I like this a lot too. Pretty and not too chunky/big.
    - Shine On Skirt & Leggings Set for girls - chinsy and cheap looking. Going back.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast