Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Post when you actually get your gifting grace stuff!

And let us know how everything looks, if it all came, etc.

I fell prey and ordered a bunch of stuff-- an iPig, that dancing frog thing, ROXY dresses for my girls, a Barefoot Dreams wrap, some jewelry, the magnetic letter board... I don't even know any more! Haha!
    Sandy

Full Time Teacher and Full Time Mom to Three Little Beans and one on the way:
    DS Austin 3/23/99
    DD Madison 6/17/03
    DD Hayden 3/31/09
    Baby Surprise due 4/2015

My Zoku came on Monday.

ETA: I ordered at 4am on 2/15.
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 02-22-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I received my full order yesterday - Zoku set, 3 Piggy Paints, 3 wooden race cars, and 2 sweet treats magnetic sets. I ordered the morning of 2/15.
    DD1 & DD2 9/2008

Quote Originally Posted by NN317 View Post
    I received my full order yesterday - Zoku set, 3 Piggy Paints, 3 wooden race cars, and 2 sweet treats magnetic sets. I ordered the morning of 2/15.
    How do the magnetic sets look? I'm debating one for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    How do the magnetic sets look? I'm debating one for my kids.
    The brand is Mudpuppy, and we have other magnetic items from them. Quality is great. They are cute for kids who like to bake, as you decorate different types of cakes with smaller magnetic toppings.
    DD1 & DD2 9/2008

Quote Originally Posted by NN317 View Post
    The brand is Mudpuppy, and we have other magnetic items from them. Quality is great. They are cute for kids who like to bake, as you decorate different types of cakes with smaller magnetic toppings.
    Great, thank you!

Okay, wow....here goes....

Order #1 - never called about.
    - Zoku
    - Dinosaur PJs & book set
    - Victornox steak knives - Wow! These are fantastic. Ordering another set.
    - 6 Bamboo wraps all in size S/M for my sisters, me & Moms - Sooo soft, but actually a little big on me. I'm 5'0'' and 120lbs - The wrap is long and the arms aren't tight at all. I actually have to roll them up as well. Too be honest it seems too big in general for me, but for $22, I'll keep them for me and presents.
    - Blooming Flowers Cosmetic Pouchs in Lavendar & Brown - These are SOO cute. Really nice quality, totally recommend. My teenage nieces will love them.
    - Ipig! Yeah super cheap!
    - Envirsax bags - really pretty. Happy I got these.

Order #2 - This was a "reorder" with Lindsay after my Sprout sacks went OOS:
    - a bunch of Batman, Superman long sleeve shirts & zip hoodies - these are all SO cute. Great quality. Highly recommend. Seem to run a little big to me.
    - Orange polka dot umbrella - no longer for sale, but really nice. Quality is average - probably won't last long.
    - Open Your Heart Sequin Sweater for girls - REALLY cute. l like this a lot although the sleeves seem rather long.
    - Uber trendy umbrella - ordered 7 of these for teacher gifts and they are going back - cheap quality. Not even worth $5.
    - "Live, Laugh, Love" picture frame - REALLY really nice. Super happy with this purchase and wrapped very nicely so not too break.
    - Leahter Flower Power Wristlet in Pink - cute. I like for $6.
    - Triple Strand Turquoise Necklace - I like this a lot too. Pretty and not too chunky/big.
    - Shine On Skirt & Leggings Set for girls - chinsy and cheap looking. Going back.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

[QUOTE=sewarsh;3437300]Okay, wow....here goes....

Order #1 - never called about.
    -
    - 6 Bamboo wraps all in size S/M for my sisters, me & Moms - Sooo soft, but actually a little big on me. I'm 5'0'' and 120lbs - The wrap is long and the arms aren't tight at all. I actually have to roll them up as well. Too be honest it seems too big in general for me, but for $22, I'll keep them for me and presents.
    -QUOTE]

the wrap that was tight on me in the arms was the Summer Knit Cascading Cardigan
    Green
    Size
    L
    sara
    sahm to ben & gracie

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got one order yesterday:

Ipanema heart flip-flops. Super cute, and much nicer than I'd expected.
    Victorianox steak knives -- fine for the price. Not fancy, but they seem functional. I actually have a second order of these pending.

This heart necklace:
    http://www.giftinggrace.com/for-her/...heart-necklace

Gorgeous, especially for the price. I wore it today and really liked it.

Jack Black Traveler set.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

Got part of my first order yesterday. The shipment was split by UPS so I only got box 2 of 2. Was upset until I found out Box l is coming tonight. There were only 4 items in box 2.

http://www.giftinggrace.com/14k-gold...evron-necklace

I wanted to mention this gold link necklace which was different than I imagined from the photo but still a keeper. It is made up of flexible chain links so that each link moves and changes shape when you wear it. Sometimes the loops look a little odd so be prepared but it still is fun. I am short 5 2" so I think it somes down a little ong on me and the loops are larger than I imagined. But on a tall woman, this should be fab. I am still keeping and trying to think of tall friends. Never realized how many short ones I have. LOL But worth a look for a striking, unusual look. Just be prepared for ever changing loops.

Will write more when Box l arrives.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast