Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

I was able to get my 2 first orders today. I am happy to report that I got my zoku (in working condition) and a sophie!

However, the order with the zoku was super screwed up. I was missing 2 cardigans and when I opened the bag that was labelled as a scarf it was actually a Prana hoodie! I am still waiting for my last order which is supposed to include a Prana hoodie, oddly enough. But I am very suspicious that my last order is not going to show up though, so I might be keeping this hoodie!

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I'm glad you got your gift boxes, but I remember someone who posted last wk that GG told them they had long ago run out of gift boxes. My order I received last wk was supposed to be in gift boxes and bows, NONE of them had it. It is just so annoying to me that they are so inconsistent. My pkg was also not boxed well, the only reason things were ok was b/c I got mostly bags. I'm surprised that the bodum grinder survived, since it didn't even come in a box, just simply a bubble wrap around it.
    Got everything in my order, but no boxes or bows as requested. Got some of the hard candies and two are not looking good. All smashed inside. The others are okay, but I may call tomorrow about the smashed ones. Were meant to be gifts. There was no packing around the glass jars so it could have been much worse.

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by tarnator View Post
    I was able to get my 2 first orders today. I am happy to report that I got my zoku (in working condition) and a sophie!

However, the order with the zoku was super screwed up. I was missing 2 cardigans and when I opened the bag that was labelled as a scarf it was actually a Prana hoodie! I am still waiting for my last order which is supposed to include a Prana hoodie, oddly enough. But I am very suspicious that my last order is not going to show up though, so I might be keeping this hoodie!
    Wow, you just got your first order TODAY? When did you order? Did they ship it recently or did it get lost en route? Hurray about the Zoku but sorry about the other missing items.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Quote Originally Posted by mypa View Post
    Wow, you just got your first order TODAY? When did you order? Did they ship it recently or did it get lost en route? Hurray about the Zoku but sorry about the other missing items.
    No, it wasn't anybody's fault. I should have clarified that I am in Canada. So I only go to my US mailbox about once a month! It has been sitting there for a little while....

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got another box today. It has the pillows I ordered which I love! I so wish I could order a couple more. I also got a set of the little miss mugs. They are separately boxed and if I had known that, I think I might have gotten more. They were $6, so $3 apiece. They are super cute for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I got another box today. It has the pillows I ordered which I love! I so wish I could order a couple more. I also got a set of the little miss mugs. They are separately boxed and if I had known that, I think I might have gotten more. They were $6, so $3 apiece. They are super cute for that price.
    I am currently sitting on my sofa leaning against the Dwell pillow, so pretty and nice and matches my curtains perfectly! It just came today. Still waiting for more pillows as my shipment was split. Crossing my fingers they all come.

My Sit/Stay dog pillows I was going to use on my kitchen built-in bench are still missing. I can't believe how sad I am about them! They sell for $79 elsewhere!
    Last edited by mypa; 03-13-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Got a Tech Jacket, Ironman watch, Wine towels and a pink water can today. Inside the watering can were earrings that I hadn't ordered but the are garnet drop which is my birthstone. I think instead to contacting GG about an error in a PA I will just keep the earrings and call it a day. My last two orders are due tomorrow.
    By the way, the watering can in fabulous ($22)!!!
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am currently sitting on my sofa leaning against the Dwell pillow, so pretty and nice and matches my curtains perfectly! It just came today. Still waiting for more pillows as my shipment was split. Crossing my fingers they all come.

My Sit/Stay dog pillows I was going to use on my kitchen built-in bench are still missing. I can't believe how sad I am about them! They sell for $79 elsewhere!
    I thought about getting those pillows and was hoping for a price drop. Kind of wish I would have bought them. I did get the rooster pillow (for $5!) and love it.

I can understand that. I kept putting them in and taking them out of my cart. Didn't buy and wish I had. Hope yours come.

Initially I didn't even think of getting those Sit/Stay pillows. My kids love dogs (have many stuffed dog toys) but we don't have a dog. Then one day during dinner when the kids kept getting in/out of their seats I heard myself repeating over and over to them, "Sit!" and "Stay!"

Then, a light went on in my head. I've seen those same words on a pillow at GG. I though how perfect! My two kids are like the two dogs in the pillows and I am constantly saying those Sit/Stay words when we eat.

I thought the pillows would be a good "teaching" instrument as I can point to them and show how well those dogs in the pillow are sitting and staying, well at least I convinced myself of that, LOL! That's why when my order came last week and those pillows were not in the box my heart just sank.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast