Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Is anyone getting shipments that are not their complete order? I cannot follow the call/don't call conversations. I placed an order 2/18 and it has been in fulfillment since then. I would prefer they send whatever they have from it, but I don't know if I should waste my time ordering anything else until I know.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What type of packaging does the Rody come in? How big is it? I'm thinking about getting one for my nephew but I'll have to ship it later, so just trying to figure out how much that would cost.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Today, I was surprised to receive a box containing my entire first order even though CS told me that several items were OOS and CS made replacement orders minus the "OOS" items. My order contained Zoku, Fancy Nancy Book/PJ set, piggy paint, a sock set, a wrap and a scarf. From what I could tell, I do not like the scarf or wrap and will return with likely duplicate items. I did not receive a shipping notification for this order - it just showed up. I placed this order before 10 AM EST on 2/15.
    Last edited by Melbel; 02-23-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    What type of packaging does the Rody come in? How big is it? I'm thinking about getting one for my nephew but I'll have to ship it later, so just trying to figure out how much that would cost.
    I got one shipped separately to me for whatever reason. It came in a box and its pretty small...probably 15x6x6.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I received my order (placed on 2/15) today. A zoku, the monster slippers and coloring placemats.

I've received 2 orders in the past two days:

Here's my thoughts on what I received so far:
    Sequin sweater: cute but the sleeves are super long...they could probably fit me. These will go back.
    Chalkboard vase: these are cute. Smaller than what I though but will make a cute bday gift
    Tickle monster book: super cute
    Corkcicle: I already have one of these but haven't used it yet. Figured it would be a nice hostess gift paired with a bottle of white wine

I have one more package in the process of shipping to me and a few more in fulfillment so hopefully those will ship soon.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh my gosh! I am now the proud owner of 5 yogurt makers, 5 pairs of monster slippers in various sizes, 3 alligator tooth pillows, 6 pairs of flip flops and much more. Pleasant surprises today were the slippers, Envirosax and two 3 Sprouts mouse caddies, all of which were supposedly OOS and removed from my orders.

LAMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Just joined BBB Swap to see if anyone has some duplicates they are willing to part with before they are returned I got into the frenzy late and lots of things were OOS.

Binkandabee is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DH just sent me a text message and said there are 4 gifting grace boxes for me today I have NO idea which order it is or what is in those boxes because I wasn't scheduled for a delivery today and the order that I thought was coming next isn't 4 boxes worth unless every single item is shipped in a separate box....so...wohoo for gifting grace surprise deliveries!
    DD 07/03
    DD 07/08
    Our family is complete!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LAMom View Post
    Just joined BBB Swap to see if anyone has some duplicates they are willing to part with before they are returned I got into the frenzy late and lots of things were OOS.
    I just joined too because I have so many duplicates I thought other BBBers might want.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast