Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Same thing happened to me with the messenger bag. I sent them one email, didn't get any response and waited about a week and resent the email. This time they did respond with issuing a refund, although I would have been much happier with the bag...

I would send another email.

Quote Originally Posted by smiles33 View Post
    I'd be so disappointed, too! Why "tease" with the shipping notice and UPS label if they don't have it? Sigh. How long did you have to wait to get a live person? I really wanted that Timbuk2 roller bag and it supposedly shipped but it wasn't in the box. They still charged me for it, though, and it's been 2+ weeks now since I emailed them. I'm dreading the call, though.

nebwhit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I too got a shipping notice but never received the package. I requested a refund and it has posted to my account. It's a total bummer. I'm glad to finally put an end to the torment of waiting for packages and refunds.
    Jennifer
    mama to three

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I emailed for a status on my returns, but never got a reply. I did get a notice several days later for 2 of the 3 returns (not sure it was related to my email) so I called about the 3rd and got a person right away. She said it was in review for a supervisor to approve but would be processed this week. I suspect I will have to call again, but I would not bother emailing them based on my experience.

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Call about refunds/missing orders, OOS items etc.

On Monday I called about several missing, broken, and OOS items and 1 order where I received a shipping notice (no tracking) but never received the package. CSR took down all the info, put me on hold while she talked to the supervisor (only a few minutes) who then processed the refund right away. I immediately got refund confirmation emails.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Binkandabee is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Received the last of my pending refunds today!

I found emailing was much more effective than calling for refunds. I'd email, then a day or two later, I'd get an email from them stating my refund had been processed. Then a day or two after that the credit would show up on my card. Really not as big a hassle as I'd anticipated, although, ALL of my refunds were for items charged for but not received. I didn't return anything.

I wonder how many people are going to get burned by not realizing they'd been charged for their entire order, including items not shipped? It seems like GG should be the ones initiating these refunds since they know at the outset what did and didn't ship, rather than the customer having to call and request them.
    DD 07/03
    DD 07/08
    Our family is complete!

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I only waited a minute or two for CSR on the phone. The digging for an answer and junk took her about 5. It wasn't bad at all.

If anyone had broken bowls for the ZAK! stuff, like the confetti bowls or the flower bowls contact ZAK (they have a website) and ask for a replacement! I received my pink confetti bowl last week bc the one from GG was broken. Love them!
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    If anyone had broken bowls for the ZAK! stuff, like the confetti bowls or the flower bowls contact ZAK (they have a website) and ask for a replacement! I received my pink confetti bowl last week bc the one from GG was broken. Love them!
    That's great to hear! What great CS. Two of my flowering colander cracked, I'll contact them. Thanks.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

I also contacted ZAK because my orange bowl was cracked in the confetti set and they sent me a whole new set. I had only asked if they would replace the orange bowl.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    That's good to know. DO they give you a prepaid return label to ship the broken one back?

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast