Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast
    anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the reminder! I contacted Zak about two weeks ago, and haven't heard back. I should ping them again.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

They did not ask for my broken one back. I had to send a picture of the broken bowl.

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I emailed Zak through their website yesterday and this is the email I received today:

"Thank you for contacting Zak Designs. Please send us digital images of the cracked items as well as a copy of your order and we will send you replacements."

I'm going to take pics this weekend and forward them the GG invoice. What a great company!

I've been using their products everyday: colander, flowering bowls, and confetti bowls and I'm very please with them. I looked around at other items they make and will keep an eye out for them in stores. I wouldn't hesitate to buy Zak products again.

GG introduced me to some cool brands.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Definitely contact them again, I think I heard back within 15 minutes when I emailed them!

They only asked for pictures of my broken bowl too.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

just an update on gifting grace and refunds.
    i emailed them this morning and 3 hours later they responded and will be refunding me.
    didn't try calling so not sure on how long it would have taken with that...

still in withdrawal!

Quote Originally Posted by miallen22074 View Post
    just an update on gifting grace and refunds.
    i emailed them this morning and 3 hours later they responded and will be refunding me.
    didn't try calling so not sure on how long it would have taken with that...

still in withdrawal!

What email address did you use? I sent one yesterday morning and haven't heard anything - then again, I had 1 full page of items that were missing or damaged across 6 orders, so might take them a while to review. I loved almost everything and have a sliver of hope that they might just replace the broken items - but I'm guessing it will likely be a refund. I am in total withdrawl and wishing I'd bought more - but probably just as well they closed! There was nothing I really *needed* - I kept ordering thinking I'd just return most of it - but in the end there are just a couple of items going back (Tokyo Milk hand creme, busy belt, and a couple of fringe bath sets). Eeek...

[email protected]

it was a short list of refund requests from one order.

so maybe that's the reason for your delay...

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Returned stuff from 2 different orders today. Separated one order in a bag. Hope they do the refund correctly. Still deciding if there is anything else I want to return since I have a 2nd return label.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm glad I kept all my documentation and got a receipt for the UPS package I dropped off. After receiving 2 refunds out of 3 (the last one that was sent together came quickly and with only one email prompt) I called and was told it was in for supervisor approval. Then nothing for a week. I emailed and they responded in 3 days to say they had no idea and could I tell them what I returned and they'd refund me. Once again proving why they are no longer in business.

Quote Originally Posted by jvs195 View Post
    I'm glad I kept all my documentation and got a receipt for the UPS package I dropped off. After receiving 2 refunds out of 3 (the last one that was sent together came quickly and with only one email prompt) I called and was told it was in for supervisor approval. Then nothing for a week. I emailed and they responded in 3 days to say they had no idea and could I tell them what I returned and they'd refund me. Once again proving why they are no longer in business.
    I have to do one final review of all of my receipts, emails, credit card statements, etc. with a fine toothed comb before putting the GG saga to bed. I think that I have all but one refund sewn up but I need to double check and make any final calls. So worth it for all of the goodies that I got, but exhausting and anxiety-provoking with the constant worry that I'm going to realize too late that I'm missing significant $$$ in refunds.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast