Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    usually don't make me nauseous though, thankfully.
    Oh, yeah, that would really suck. I'm sorry you go through that jerigirl.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    eta: i wish i could take magnesium...so many things i have i heard could be helped with it. but in the past whenever i take magnesium capsules or supplements with it in it, i get instant diarrhea, which makes things worse (dehydration, weakness). i wonder if there is a form of magnesium that doesn't upset stomach? i'd so be all over that!
    Get chelated magnesium. That makes it easier for you to digest. Take it with food (I take mine with breakfast). You can also start at a lower does and slowly add more. I take 2 250mg chelated pills in the a.m. and haven't had any D but some people would split that up and take 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. Some articles on migraines say to take it with adequate calcium and it's often sold as a joint compound but my doc insisted that I not take it with calcium as they compete with each other. I had started with a cal/mag pill and it wasn't working and after she clarified it for me and I switched to plain mag I've noticed a huge improvement.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

http://www.origins.com/product/3821/...ief/index.tmpl

Like Bengay for your head. Not 100%, but it helps a good amount!
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2