Default Who makes BSF Baby?

Is BSF Baby listed under something else? I couldn't find it in the book, and google searching is getting me nowhere. Wondering how their products are rated!

I was wondering the same thing! Hoping someone knows something about BSF baby because I can't find much on them anywhere.

BSF Baby stands for Bright Starts Furniture. I tried to find any information I could on them to no avail. I am hoping the new Baby Bargains book will have more information on them, however I couldn't wait until April to order my crib.

I bought the BSF Baby Austin Crib 'n Changer from Walmart.com. In line with the reviews I read on Babies R Us, Walmart and other retailers, pieces were damaged or not made correctly. The company does not have a direct line to actually talk to customer service. The 800# they supply is actually to an answering service. They take down your name, phone number, and email and say they will send you a form to fill out. I am really hoping I can get the damaged pieces replaced and not have to take the whole thing apart and return to Walmart.

The crib is very nice looking, but not the best quality (for the price I didn't expect it to be). The problems with damaged pieces and poor workmanship making a piece un-useable, plus the horrendous customer service I would go elsewhere if I had to do it again.

Thumbs down Terrible Experience with BSF Baby

No phone number was the least of the aggravation I had with this company. They do answer their email but don't expect anything they tell you to be true. I was told one thing after another which turned out not to be true in trying to get a replacement piece for a crib that was broken when we received it from Walmart. Don't waste your time with this company, they don't do a good job of helping customers if there is a problem.

See this post

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...05#post3084105

its in the new book.

Default Be wary of any baby company where you don't have access

After lots of research, Bsf baby is actually a division of Idea Nuova in ny. They have not had a working site since they started. The fact they don't have a number to call is scary. There are plenty of cribs from reputable makers... I would steer clear of any company not forthcoming on their safety standards. The items may or not be tested to standards.