So far, the thing that has worked great for my eldest son's tendency to pee a lot at night had been just to size up in his regular diapers (Costco's Kirkland Signature diapers, which are pretty much the same as Huggies). That's worked great... until a little while ago, when he started exceeding the capacity of the size 5 diapers at night. We tried moving up to size 6 diapers, and that worked better for a while, but now he's outpeeing those as well... and there is no size 7 to move up to.

He's a long skinny 2.75 year old guy at 27 lbs, so he "should" be in the size 4-5 category. The size 4s seem to fit well and we really never have any troubles whatsoever during the day.

SInce the crazy pee-leaking has started, both overnights in his regular size (Fisher Price Happy Days/Nights - the days part of the box worked great, but the nights were VERY not happy for us!) and also size 5 overnights (Pampers Extra Protection, which seem to be marginally better).

We've tried pushing liquids more during the day and discouraging them at night - mostly via having fun straws during the day and asking him if he'd like to drink regularly during the day, and then ceasing both in the evening... but he frequently requests water at night, and then we give it to him. The trying to encourage more drinking earlier helped but only to the point that we have SOME nights where I don't have to change bedding in the a.m. - still more leaking than I'd like.

I'm going to try the Huggies Overnights next, maybe in a size 6... but wonder whether there are any other pieces of advice to try?