View Poll Results: Do you have/use a handbag hanger?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have a handbag hanger and use it

6 13.33%
  • Yes, I have a handbag hanger but I never use it

7 15.56%
  • No, I don't have a handbag hanger and I never want one

28 62.22%
  • No, I don't have a handbag hanger but I would want one

4 8.89%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Poll: Handbag Hanger?

I'd like to get a general opinion on whether people actually use handbag holders to hold their purses when eating out or whatever. I'm thinking of this kind, specifically:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/spring-s...0k2Im3HhID0VgA

I got several from the Gifting Grace sale because I like the crystal feather design on them, but I need to figure out whether people would actually use them if I gave them as part of gifts. I'm not sure I would ever actually carry and use one, and I definitely would never have bought one if it wasn't only $5, but now that I have them I think they're pretty but want to make sure gift recipients would actually like them and use them. Honest opinions, here, folks!

Thanks!
    DS 7/09
    DD 1/11
    DS 12/12
    DS 11/14

I voted I have one but never use it because I forget I have it! It's small enough to fit in my purse, too.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I think it would make my bag more in my way with one. I don't want one. If I had one, I know I'd never remember to use it either.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Nope, I think they are a good idea, but I would never use one. I don't have a problem hanging my bag over the back of a chair or putting it on the ground...seems like too much work to carry around and pull out a purse hanger!
    Lizi

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I use mine! It's useful for times when there is no place to put my bag. I also use it to keep my bag in sight on the table (I know people who have had their bags stolen from their chairs!).
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have a couple and keep one in my purse, I do use them every now and then, mainly when I can't hang my purse on the chair at a restaurant.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

I used mine all the time when it fit in my purse, but I don't now. Besides which, usually my purse is tucked into my gargantuan diaper bag, which no purse holder will keep off the floor.

I also use it to hold a tambourine from my music stand but I doubt many people would find an additional use like that.

IMO anybody who is germ-conscious (dirt on the floor getting on purses) or security-conscious might use one.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wouldn't use that kind, but I just got a clipa based on recs here and love it!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    I have a couple and keep one in my purse, I do use them every now and then, mainly when I can't hang my purse on the chair at a restaurant.

I didn't vote but I have one and use it from time to time and like it
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast