Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Wanted to add that I tried taking your advice on dresses and tried on this one at Target: http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Supp...i_detailbutton

I was thinking that with the deep v I could put different tanks underneath. I tried on the heather grey. Epic fail!! It was horrible. Not at flattering on my pear shaped body. I'll have to keep looking.
    No, that juniors brand is hit or miss, and the dress is missing a waist defining band. Looks more like a swimsuit coverup. I like the kohl's one you got a lot!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

I just bought this from AT Loft. Petite moms--this is a great dress. In fact, it's even a bit shorter than I'm used to (and I'm 5'2"). Now, to accessorize!

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOF...aultColor=2995

It's also sold in regular (non-petite) sizes. My local store had plenty. They are, however, out of stock on the website.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lmintzer View Post
    I just bought this from AT Loft. Petite moms--this is a great dress. In fact, it's even a bit shorter than I'm used to (and I'm 5'2"). Now, to accessorize!

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOF...aultColor=2995

It's also sold in regular (non-petite) sizes. My local store had plenty. They are, however, out of stock on the website.
    Cute dress! Wish they had a long! (AT dresses always shrink so much on me and get really short. I do like the look of some of the AT stuff though.)
    DD
    DS

Uh oh, it will SHRINK? I am in trouble, then. The petite is above the knee by a couple of inches. I was already thinking it was bordering on short. The regular was baggy and didn't look right on me.

I don't dry my clothes. Do you think it will shrink if I wash on cold and hang to dry?
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Loft dresses shrink a ton. I returned one because of it.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by lmintzer View Post
    Uh oh, it will SHRINK? I am in trouble, then. The petite is above the knee by a couple of inches. I was already thinking it was bordering on short. The regular was baggy and didn't look right on me.

I don't dry my clothes. Do you think it will shrink if I wash on cold and hang to dry?
    Yup, I think it will still shrink if you wash on cold. The last dress I bought from Loft shrunk even when I washed on cold and didn't put it in the dryer. Maybe the regular will shrink to fit you?
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5