jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thumbs down mystrollers.com customer service heads up

I had a frustrating morning dealing with mystrollers.com this morning so I thought I would give everyone a heads up...

Long story short- I ordered a mattress last Tuesday with the 10% discount code shown on the website. Four hours later I got a 15% discount code in a different email box (so not generated from the order). I emailed them to see if I could apply it and did not get response.

Today, I contacted them via their live chat to inquire if the order had shipped, any update, etc and was told the order was on hold due to my email. So instead of contacting me to tell me they couldn't use the new code they just waited for me to contact them? She said I could proceed with my original order or cancel and place a new one with the new code. So I said I would cancel and reorder but I tried it while I was on chat with her and it then changed the shipping from free to $199. When I asked her about this she said that "oh they must have changed the shipping". So in an effort to avoid any more hassle (even though the coupon didn't state any restrictions re free shipping) I said I would just proceed with the original order. Her response... Oh, its too late, sorry.

Needless to say, I will be taking my business elsewhere...

cntrymoon2 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

That's ridiculous! I hope they see your post and realize how much potential business they will lose from it

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm glad others agree, I was hoping that my frustration wasn't exaggerated by pregnancy hormones

I ended up ordering the mattress from amazon for more, but at least their customer service is better...

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is absurd.