fedoragirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default How does Livie&Luca sizing run?

We have been doing SKR for the past year, and want to try out Livie & Luca sandals this summer. Just wondering if I should size up. Anyone with experiences?
    3 year old DD
    2 year old DS

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I only have a pair of booties and I think the run true to length, but ate on the narrow side. DD2 has a medium width foot and the shoes don't fit. Not sure if the sandals are the same though.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Bootsie is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My DD, who is 18 months old, has a pair of mary jane style shoes from SKR and from Livie and Luca. She wears the same size in both. She was professionally fitted for SKRs and I bought the Livie and Lucas during an online sale. I used the online sizing chart for Livie and Luca and it worked well. I would say that Livie and Lucas fit medium to wide width feet (I can't speak to the boots) - my DD's Livie and Lucas are definitely wider than her SKRs and have a sort of "squat" look to them compared to her SKRs, but they are still cute and still fit her.

This shouldn't be a problem for you because you are looking for sandals, but Livie and Luca have a pair of mary janes that have birds on the front that are called "Pio Pio" and they run decidedly small. Many of the websites that carry them, e.g., Garnet Hill, will advise you about how many sizes to go up. I got confused by that at first and assumed that all Livie and Luca ran really small, but I believe it is that specific pair.

fedoragirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you so much Annie and Bootsie. I ordered the Bloom Livie and Luca and the SKR sandals from Amazon since they do free returns. We'll see which ones I end up keeping. DD doesn't have wide feet so we'll see.
    3 year old DD
    2 year old DS