acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Favorite croc style for toddler/preschooler

We have only tried the original ("classic" I think they are called) crocs in the past, but I have seen some good deals on a few of the other warm weather styles. I have been looking for a pair each for my 20 month old DS and 3 year old daughter for this spring/summer.

Any recommendations on other croc styles that worked well for this age group or styles you would stay away from? They both have feet that measure slightly wide at times. (If I need to stay with the classic ones, I will bc they have worked well for us.)

Thanks!

We had the Electra last year because they come in whole sizes instead of the range and they fit better for dd at that time. They're usually more expensive though.

Catherine

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    We had the Electra last year because they come in whole sizes instead of the range and they fit better for dd at that time. They're usually more expensive though.

Catherine
    We got some of those for DD1 last year because the Caymans would have been too big.

I love Crocs flip flops; they are now selling them at Target as Jibbitz by Crocs.

Crocs Caymans are good too and since I still have pairs that DD1 wore I don't think I'll have to get anymore for DD2 for at least another year, but when I do I think I'll just get the Electra instead of the Caymans because of the better size issue.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I like the Caymans/Classics. Super easy on and off, and because of the design, they fit your kid longer than some of the other styles. We tried the Electros and returned them.

for Sandy Hook

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Caymans were the only Crocs that fit my toddler...he has a really wide foot!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

fedoragirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don't like the look of Crocs personally. But for an easy on and off shoe, we're planning on trying the Keeley since DD doesn't have a wide foot.
    3 year old DD
    2 year old DS