Thread: I hate moving!

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Angry I hate moving!

We're moving on Monday. Tensions are already a little high between me and DH since 1) packing sucks, and 2) packing sucks even more with a toddler underfoot. However, now DH has crossed the line. I heat up the tea kettle to make some Chai or Darjeeling to get me through the night (and DH knows I drink tea about 70% of the time in the evening), open the pantry door only to find that DH has packed all of my freaking tea!!! Of course, none of "his" pantry stuff is packed - like say all the beer or his stupid weight-lifting protein powders. Because nothing says necessity like whey protein or Myoplex powder. Grrr... I'm so irritated now!!!
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

... Time to pack DH’s stuff
    I hear you, that days are pretty hard, but hopefully you are moving to better place...

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TxCat View Post
    We're moving on Monday. Tensions are already a little high between me and DH since 1) packing sucks, and 2) packing sucks even more with a toddler underfoot. However, now DH has crossed the line. I heat up the tea kettle to make some Chai or Darjeeling to get me through the night (and DH knows I drink tea about 70% of the time in the evening), open the pantry door only to find that DH has packed all of my freaking tea!!! Of course, none of "his" pantry stuff is packed - like say all the beer or his stupid weight-lifting protein powders. Because nothing says necessity like whey protein or Myoplex powder. Grrr... I'm so irritated now!!!
    Moving reallly really sucks. It looks like you will need to take a break and go get yourself a Starbucks Chai tea while he stays home with the kids! And if you have a lot of packing to do, you might need to make this a nightly habit.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.