Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default LabelDaddy on Plum District, $25 for $50!

http://www.plumdistrict.com/moms/dis...primary_deal_0

Great deal! I've used Label Daddy for a couple years now, and they've far and away been the most durable. We include ds's name and our phone number (and customer service is always really good about telling us what will fit and what won't and offering suggestions).

We also just got a set for dh's mom, who's in a nursing home. The nurses there love them.

Plan on extra small labels for clothing labels. We use a lot of the extra small and small, and the medium for water bottles and things like that.

There are some really retro-looking ones through the Toy Story line that are so darn cute (not standard cartoons).

logan's mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just have to say that we too LOVE Label Daddy. I love that there is a small enough label to fit on the front of pacifiers, bottle caps, and all the little things that daycare required be labeled.

If anyone is thinking of jumping on this deal today you can also go here http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/webs...ontests/201628 and complete a short survey about mothers day and you instantly get a promo code for $5 off plum district (don't have to wait for an email).
    Brings the deal down to $20 for $50 worth of labels. I also had to pay $3.95 shipping.

sail731 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks OP and MBAChick. Got combo pack for $20 for plum deal + $3.95 shipping.

I have ordered from label daddy in the past and I love their labels!!
    Kelly

~Mommy to Brooklyn age 8 and Marley 4 years~