Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So what are the $10 dresses?

mskitty

I was at the OR outlet yesterday. Nothing special about this sale, really. The $10 dresses are cotton sleeveless dress with bright colors (dots, jagged stripes, ? Not sure what the style name is). In a few different prints. I got one, but not that excited about it.

I picked up a few unders for $2 each.

The only "great deal" were swim suits - the 2 piece kind from last season? Many bikini styles - for $2.50 per top and $2.50 per bottom. Limited selection and sizes, though.

Uno-Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

There are scads of girls tshirts and sleeveless shirts at half-off the already marked down price. Basically that meant the solid colors of various styles are $5 and design ones are $7.

I stopped by and let Sprog pick out several because she has almost no summer shirts and the 100s should last her a couple years.

We also splurged on a woven sundress- kind of hippie vibrant print. $14. That's a splurge for us!

Often bumbling mother to baby girl "Sprog"
    Born November, 2009

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cmp12345 View Post
    I was at the OR outlet yesterday. Nothing special about this sale, really. The $10 dresses are cotton sleeveless dress with bright colors (dots, jagged stripes, ? Not sure what the style name is). In a few different prints. I got one, but not that excited about it.
    They're the playing favorites dresses.

The sale is not inspiring me to call!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by Uno-Mom View Post
    There are scads of girls tshirts and sleeveless shirts at half-off the already marked down price. Basically that meant the solid colors of various styles are $5 and design ones are $7.

I stopped by and let Sprog pick out several because she has almost no summer shirts and the 100s should last her a couple years.

We also splurged on a woven sundress- kind of hippie vibrant print. $14. That's a splurge for us!
    which outlet was this? i'd like to pick up some tshirt and sleeveless tees. have sufficient bottoms but need some tops to go with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2