Hi,
I have read the recent thread started in Dec about strollers for travel and based on that, don't want to bring our BJCM. Our last stroller was wrecked during plane travel and they did reimburse us which allowed us to buy the BJCM but I don't want to chance it. I'd like an umbrella stroller with good shade, doesn't have to recline, my DH wants sturdy wheels (I said good luck for our price range!). I saw alot of folks liked the Britax Blink but I can't find it and actually saw it was recalled for safety. I also saw folks liking the Starck but that the harness was uncomfortable and I'm not crazy about the yellow but I could probably deal with it if it's what is the best. I know many like the Maclaren quest and triumph but they're out of our price range and I can't seem to see any on CL. Any suggestions? Thanks!
FYI- we're traveling to Baltimore and doing a bit of walking in the Inner Harbor area where we're staying. My DH will mainly be using it (he's 5'10" so we don't need one for really tall people).