Default Anyone have a Timi & Leslie diaper bag?

So, I was pretty settled on the Ju Ju Be BFF diaper bag but then I went to see it in person and was a little turned off by how much it LOOKS like a diaper bag. And the material is like a vinyl. For the price you'd think it would be nicer. Anyway, it's still on my list due to the abundance of positive reviews. But while I was at the store I saw the Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag in the Rachel style.

http://www.amazon.com/leslie-Rachel-...6002146&sr=1-1

It's incredible looking and it actually seems very functional. It gets great reviews on Amazon but there are only 12 reviews.

Thoughts?

anyone??

luli13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am just reading this thread and I hope I'm not too late to help. I have the exact bag and I love it! Did you end up buying it??

thanks for the reply. I ended up going with the Timi and Leslie but the Jessica:

http://www.amazon.com/leslie-Jessica...leslie+jessica

It's a little bigger. I was also considering the Maryiln II. I actually ordered it from Amazon and have it here. While it's larger, it's not as cute.

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have one ( I can't remember the name off hand) and love it! It functions great as a diaper bag but I get so many comPliments on it as a purse!

ETA: I looked online to see what the name of mine is, and it's the Hannah ( I have it in pewter). Its an awesome bag that I can see using well past the baby phase of life! I love it!
    http://www.shoptimiandleslie.com/Hannah.aspx
    Last edited by okinawama; 07-10-2012 at 08:29 AM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

wow I love that bag!!! i will have to remember it in case there is ever a baby #3, LOL!!

i too, never was into the JuJuBe, SkipHop or similar bags for the very same reason you mentioned...the boxy style and the material just screams "i'm a diaper bag!". I ended up just using a Columbia Trekster diaper bag backpack...i't looks more like a gym bag than anything else, LOL!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Perry Mackin diaper bags are on myhabit right now. They have a similar look and range from $77 to $95.

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

What do you Timi & Leslie owners think of the quality? The ratings are all over the place on Amazon...

I'm looking specifically at the Jessica (in olive, if that matters) for those of you that have it. I've been using 2 different non-diaper bag bags but there aren't enough pockets so I hate how disorganized they are.

Sent from the HTC Vivid 4G LTE via Tapatalk 2
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

PRmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I don't recall the exact style, but I have a Timi and Leslie bag that I love! Have been using it for almost a year and it's been abused and still going strong. My only complaint is that the decorative zipper pull broke off after a few months. I never bothered to call to see if they'd replace or repair it.

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just a thought for those who think the JJB BFF looks too much like a diaper bag... it's also available in earth leather (called Be Fabulous - same bag minus the backpack straps) which I think looks much better and more like a handbag. I first bought a BFF in a print and also thought it looked way too much like a diaper bag. I then bought the Be Fabulous in black earth leather and love it!