ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Anyone LOVE their diaper bag??

If you do, please list!

I'm currently using the Skip Hop Versa in black. I love the many pockets inside and out, the thick strap (I wear it on the shoulder but great for hanging on the stroller too), and lightweight-ness. But I just want something a little bigger. I use it mostly for my 10 month old but now we're Cd'ing and using bottles, plus snacks and food; I need more room.

I like minimal or at least neutral print too. I like the Marc Jacobs diaper bags but not sure I want to spend so much either... This is a little loud but it's on sale: http://www.shopbop.com/pretty-nylon-...&colorId=22797

Recs??

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I liked the Versa too, but found it really bulky when packing it for 2, so I gave it to my Mom for when she watches DS. I just discovered Ju Ju Be bags and love them. There's a wide variety of bag styles & prints, they're machine washable, you can get matching accessories, and some bags are affordable enough to get a few of them. I would look at the Be Prepared-- I think that is their biggest bag.
    http://shop.ju-ju-be.com//Messengers...tl-CID269.aspx
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I LOVE my Boujie Baby diaper bag. The only thing it doesn't have is an insulated pocket. I bought mine from a deal of the day website, so I paid much much less than these prices. The one I carry isn't sold anymore.

http://www.boujiebaby.com/handbags/

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Loved my Storksak Gigi before our flood. I may just be replacing it. It's perfect for everything. I also had a Packabe in a limited print.

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love my Ju-Ju-Be bags. I have the Be Hip and Be All. The Be All is my favorite.
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Are there ever any sales on the JJB Be Prepared?

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ahrimie View Post
    Are there ever any sales on the JJB Be Prepared?
    Sometimes, usually if a retailer is not going to carry JJB anymore and clearances out their stock or something. ModParent just had some Be Prepareds for $100 as their deal of the day a couple of weeks ago, but that's pretty rare to find one that cheap. There is the JJB pink room, and also a facebook group that is devoted to selling & trading jjb bags. You can sometimes find a great deal on there.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Love my SkipHop Studio. Wish it was a little bigger though, now that DD is almost nine months and needs feeding/entertainment stuff.
    Mom to a beautiful girl since 9-2-2011