lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default gah - still no diaper bag. few questions

DS is just not on PT bandwagon so there is no doubt that i'm going to need to continue to travel with diapers for him, plus other stuff i usually bring for him - a few books or toys, snack/drink.

and then newborn needs

i have a BeAll. i found it a tight fit even for one. perhaps i'm an overpacker, but so be it

some suggested looking at the BFF, but the dimensions are exactly the same as the BeAll...so i don't see how that will be a good option

and the BePrepared seems unnecessarily huge. and HEAVY!

is there another JJB option to consider that is bigger than BFF/BeAll, but smaller than a BePrepared?

the PPBs seem like a bigger option, but i'm not a fan of the velcro - many reviews complained that it was REALLY noisy to open.

i need to decide and order something soon

help!

i really may end up with the trekkster a few of you reco'd in my previous thread, though i was really hoping for something "pretty"

ETA: though the current amazon review of the trckkster is not good re: holding up. this really shouldn't be so hard. i need bigger things in my life to focus on for sure.
    Last edited by lmh2402; 06-05-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I found the Packabe sufficient for two children's needs. That's what I've been using recently.

I used a Purple Paisley BeSpicy when I had both DS1 and DD2 in diapers. I found it to be plenty big. I pulled it out for our vacation last week when I was carrying a lot of stuff and it worked really well. It's too big for me with just one in diapers as an everyday bag so I've been planning to sell it and get a BFF!
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor