Default Disneystore.com Disaster

I have placed only 2 orders at disneystore.com and both have been messed up. I have not found CS to be particularly helpful and I have wasted my valuable time due to the store's errors. The first time I ordered, I received my order in 2 shipments. About 2 days after the initial delivery, I received a duplicate shipment of one of the boxes. I took the items to the B&M Disney Store and they had no idea what to do. On-line CS said that they would e-mail me a UPS return label and then schedule a pickup. I never got a label, but did get a notice that UPS tried to pick up the package. I had to make another call to CS about the label.

In my second order, I ordered 10 Disney princess night shirts. 7 days after placing the order, I received a box from disneystore.com. I opened it to find an assortment of Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck items. Nothing that I ordered was in the box, although a packing slip for my order was in the box. I called CS immediately. I waited on hold for a CS rep to answer, explained the situation, told I would be put on a brief 1-2 minute hold while she investigated and wound up being on hold for 15 minutes. She came back to check on me and then put me back on hold for another 10 minutes. She said she placed a replacement order for me. That was 9 days ago and I still haven't received it. I contacted CS to request a tracking # and was told that there is no tracking # yet because my order is so large it is taking extra processing time and hasn't yet shipped. Seriously? I ordered nightgowns and they screwed up the first time so you would think there would be some sense of urgency in getting the correct order to me. But, no one cares. I am wondering if my items will arrive before the 30-day return period elapses. It is ridiculous and I will never order from disneystore.com again.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That sounds just awful. They sound worse than B&N. Hope you finally got your stuff!
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I ordered backpacks for my sons from disneystore.com several years ago. Great quality, still holding up and look like new and they still have the free lunchpacks that went with them (which have staining inside).

I ordered my younger DS a back pack off of their website this year and when it arrived I was very unhappy. It was a huge backpack, way too long for a child and almost the same height as my military husband's rucksack back pack. The straps on the back pack are angled away from the body so that it slides off of his shoulders, definitely not scaled to fit a small child but a super heroes print is way to immature for older kids. And lastly, the print is not very good quality, it is peeling and faded so there's no way we can continue to use this back pack again.

I left the review on disneystore.com and a few days later I got an email from them with a $15 gift card. I felt like I had been listened to and used the gift card on a Halloween costume which was really, really well made. No fraying seems or anything and he still dresses up in it weekly!