Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    azazela is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Kohls - cute little kid dress + keen-like sandals for toddlers

Kohls has 20% off + FS right now with no card required. Codes are BLOOM20 and SHIPFREE.

I just ordered this dress for my daughter, with discount it came to $8.xx shipped. I don't know anything about this brand and I'm sure that the listed retail price is overblown, but I figured it'd be worth it to try.

I also got these keen-look alike sandals for my son to try. Unfortunately they are only available in toddler sizes (uo to 10), both boys and girls versions. They get good reviews and come out to $11.xx shipped.

Anna, mommy to DD 11/06 and DS 3/10

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for the tip on the Keen-like sandals! I have been wanting to give these type shoes a try without paying full price for Keens. My girls are usually jelly shoe type girls so I don't know how much use these will get. I was able to call my local store and they had the sizes I needed in the color I wanted (pink) as it was not available online. Now I'm off to search for a printable Kohls coupon!
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

azazela is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the Keen-like sandals! I have been wanting to give these type shoes a try without paying full price for Keens. My girls are usually jelly shoe type girls so I don't know how much use these will get. I was able to call my local store and they had the sizes I needed in the color I wanted (pink) as it was not available online. Now I'm off to search for a printable Kohls coupon!
    I hope you find one! Maybe you have one in a circular somewhere. Kohls printables are kind of rare these days.
    Anna, mommy to DD 11/06 and DS 3/10

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My daughter had those sandals last summer and LOVED them. I just ordered some for my son a week ago - they're really sturdy and the kids seem comfy in them (they can start to smell pretty badly, but I just wash them with baking soda and they're fine again).
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wifecat View Post
    My daughter had those sandals last summer and LOVED them. I just ordered some for my son a week ago - they're really sturdy and the kids seem comfy in them (they can start to smell pretty badly, but I just wash them with baking soda and they're fine again).
    I was hoping since they were so well ventilated that they wouldn't get stinky! thanks for the tip.
    DD Spring 2010

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

These are SO cute! I hope my local store has them in my DDs size.
    DD Spring 2010

tracerx is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks for posting, I went to the store and picked up the boys version of the sandals. I was so pleased that my super picky son who has only worn crocs for the last 2 years will wear these! They are too cute, well made and a great price.

sail731 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We've had them the last 2 summers and love them.

I didn't get around to ordering the shoes until today, and the BLOOM20 code expired yesterday! I found another 20% code at retailmenot that worked, though! It was SMS7302. The SHIPFREE code still worked today.
    An AF wife to DH and
    mom to Will 09/08 & Andy 09/10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast