I am trying to just go with the flow now and not worry - and I think when she smells me she just wants the boob which is why the other techniques work better for my hubby.

I am thinking about introducing the pacifier pretty soon. I am sure she has the sucking need too (totally falls asleep on the boob). I have just been worried as her latch was a little off for a while when she started getting formula more regularly (that is the answer PP - I am bfar and although I am giving her some breast milk - I even leaked the other day and last night!! - it is not enough so we've had to supplement since the first week). I nurse her all the time for production and for bonding/emotional needs. We did get in snuggles today as she didn't fall asleep until I laid down with her on my chest!

I also agree with the PP about babywearing - could be great at a certain point but right now she wails when I stop walking around LOL I am going to check that FB link on my hubby's account.

I do understand she is still brand new to the world so I am going to stop rushing and just enjoy how cute & tiny she is