Hey guys,

Miss Mopey has a pattern. After she eats (boob, then bottle) she might be calm, looking around and sweet, for about 10 to maybe 20 minutes (though that's pushing it). Then she starts fussing! And the fussing turns to screaming even if I change her wet diaper and swaddle her (which she loves). We are both pretty good at calming her with different techniques but with me it seems she always wants the boob. And lately it takes a few tries to get her down for naps. I am guessing I need to consider a pacifier soon.

But my main confusion is that she has such small periods of being happily calm.....she will be four weeks tomorrow and I just don't know if that's normal? She'll be calm while I hold her, walking around doing things, but it is inevitably because she is falling asleep after eating. I really don't mean to be annoying or sound crazy but I wish she had more calm time so we could do tummy time, books and/or snuggling. When she fusses she seems to be happiest being held while the person is up & moving around (though my hubby rocks the shushing and swishing and it works).

Any btdt? Am I just a jerk and she's too little?

Would love any perspective. Thanks so much as always you guys. I really, really appreciate it.