Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Wink Any closet CW network fans?

I am slowly being sucked into this network and I kind of like it. It reminds me of the quality fluff TV I watched in college/early 20s on the former WB network, and Fox (Charmed, Buffy, 90210, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, and later The OC) I am currently really loving Hart of Dixie, but there are two new shows starting soon, LA Complex starts tomorrow, and the new show centering around ballet (forgetting the title) starts this summer. I tried 90210 out a couple of years ago, but I just couldn't get into it, but now I am just really impressed with the CW and have been contemplating starting to watch Gossip Girl, which I have known about for a while just never got around to watching. I briefly caught a few episodes of Hell Cats last year too (but honestly that deserves a really big )

So anyone else watching the CW right now. It is also refreshing to be able to watch 22 episodes of a show considering that much of the shows I watch these days are really not much longer than a mini series shown over 10 or 11 weeks.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I may or may not be aware of Hart of Dixie. I may or may not be impressed with the acting abilities of that tart fruit, especially considering I know her as a model and not an actress.

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I haven't quite given up on Supernatural yet (although I wouldn't recommend it to a new viewer anymore). It has gotten pretty bad, but Dean is still nice to look at

I watched Nikita last season and my dvr still has most of this season in it. I haven't gotten around to watching them, but can't bring myself to delete them yet.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've watched 90210 since the premier. I fell behind this season but have every episode since Jan on my TIVO waiting for some free time to arise for a marathon.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by fivi2 View Post
    I haven't quite given up on Supernatural yet (although I wouldn't recommend it to a new viewer anymore). It has gotten pretty bad, but Dean is still nice to look at

I watched Nikita last season and my dvr still has most of this season in it. I haven't gotten around to watching them, but can't bring myself to delete them yet.
    I may or may not fast forward thru Nikita episodes, stopping only at the scenes Lyndsy Fonseca is in.

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The only tv show I watch is the Vampire Diaries. Every week.

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by codex57 View Post
    I may or may not fast forward thru Nikita episodes, stopping only at the scenes Lyndsy Fonseca is in.
    And those are the scenes I skip

(mostly kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by BayGirl2 View Post
    I've watched 90210 since the premier.

And a big to go with that, because that shown has gotten embarrassingly BAD!

But I am going to set my Tivo for Breaking Pointe! I love anything related to ballet!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

XOXO, Gossip Girl!
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've seen promos for a show called "Bunheads" starting this summer on ABCFamily. Is that the ballet show you're thinking of, or is there another one in the works?

I don't watch much TV anymore, but I watched several of the shows on your parenthetical list. We seem to have similar tastes.

Right now I watch only "Once Upon a Time" because DH got into it and "Make It or Break It" because I like gymnastics. I watched the pilot of "Switched at Birth" and thought it was good, but I just don't have time to watch another show on a regular basis.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast