Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    If only Starbucks made good coffee.
    so true!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

The lack of good coffee tipped the balance to staying off site versus on site - really. This is great!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

OK, maybe I am weird. I brought my own coffee, thinking we would hate the coffee at WDW, since I had heard so many ppl complaining about it. However, I actually thought that the coffee (not nescafe) in our hotel room for the coffee maker was decent.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

How I wish I'd known to bring my own Via before our trip. The coffee sucked and when you are moving three boys along trying to make rope drop each day, good coffee would have helped!
    They need waaaay more than one at each park - like two at each park, and for SB to be their brand of choice overall. Honestly, if they had kept the icky stuff on the dining plan and I had to pay seperately for SB, I would have. Bad coffee is just so BAD.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

Quote Originally Posted by BayGirl2 View Post
    I read this yesterday here and then DH emailed me the link today. So clearly we will be happy on our upcoming trip to DL. Although I do wish it was Pete's instead of Starbucks, at least in California Adventure that would make sense.

Can anyone confirm that the HoJo at Disneyland has Keurig's in the room? Smiles33? You around?
    Yes, HoJo has Keurig machines and restocked every night so we had 4 K-cups/day!

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smiles33 View Post
    Yes, HoJo has Keurig machines and restocked every night so we had 4 K-cups/day!
    Yay, thanks! Not a huge Kuerig fan but that will be great for this trip.

BTW we booked a Kids suite for Sept. hoping to get the retro rate, if I see our dates come up. I also have a room on points held at the Sheraton Park but the Hojo just seems so much more kid friendly.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2