Quote Originally Posted by brittone2 View Post
I'm still using my SCB cover 8 years later! It has held up well, and we've used it for all 3 kids.
Me too! I custom ordered a yellow background curious george one (she was so nice, she happened to have leftover fabric from another project, and it was exactly what I wanted) 8 yrs ago for DS1. It is so well made, except for one of the toy loops that my DH partially pulled off (for some dumb reason, he thought it was velcro so pulled as hard as he could on it, for reasons unknown to me), but that's his fault. I have gotten tons of compliments about that particular cover, I really love the interior sippy cup pocket, it's so handy and her belt design with the clasp is well thought out. We don't use the cute pillow that came with it, but compared to other covers I have seen (I have another wahm cover) it is still the nicest one, even compared to the commercially made ones. DS3 is my third one to use it and I will be able to sell it after he's finished with it, esp since curious george has made a big comeback since I got mine.