Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by brittone2 View Post
    I'm still using my SCB cover 8 years later! It has held up well, and we've used it for all 3 kids.
    Me too! I custom ordered a yellow background curious george one (she was so nice, she happened to have leftover fabric from another project, and it was exactly what I wanted) 8 yrs ago for DS1. It is so well made, except for one of the toy loops that my DH partially pulled off (for some dumb reason, he thought it was velcro so pulled as hard as he could on it, for reasons unknown to me), but that's his fault. I have gotten tons of compliments about that particular cover, I really love the interior sippy cup pocket, it's so handy and her belt design with the clasp is well thought out. We don't use the cute pillow that came with it, but compared to other covers I have seen (I have another wahm cover) it is still the nicest one, even compared to the commercially made ones. DS3 is my third one to use it and I will be able to sell it after he's finished with it, esp since curious george has made a big comeback since I got mine.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I remember her and still have my custom one w/ NY Yankee's fabric! DS1 used it...my nephew used it and now DS2 except.....i tend to leave it home/in the car and just plop him in the cart. One less hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by nfowife View Post
    I had a scb cover too for DS! Very nice. I have an angelyn rose one for DD now 7 and am using it again for dd2 and it has held up great through many washings. Fits single and double carts. She has an etsy shop now:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/angelynrose
    I second the rec for Angelyn Rose as a very nice alternative to SCB. I had both, and they were very similar in size and quality. I wrote a review with comparison pics back in the day.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...utique+angelyn

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just finally gave up my SCB cover and passed it on to a friend. I loved that thing. It was Hawaiian Hello Kitty.
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have an Angelyn rose one too. I liked it with DD. It is a pink, orange and yellow dot pattern. DS will be cruising in style in it when he is here, LOL!
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had a SCB cover that I got for DD1 7 years ago. It's been through 4 kids now (my two and my friend's two) and still going strong. I hadn't thought about that cover in years, but this thread made me smile.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2