Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you everyone again! I'm so frustrated. It's such a lonely feeling to be a single MOM working FT, and have my family be so crazy and my ex be so crazy and I recently moved to a new town after having been isolated in my last town with my ex for 5 years. I am doing pretty well and usually happy, but with a sick baby this week and my family driving me up the wall, I just am super tired!
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    I'm listening to my mom do her bible study answers now and she is 15 feet away from me talking about how the pagans will be judged. I'm an atheist or agnostic or something like that and it really makes me really on edge.

She just said "These people will have to answer and will go to hell. Not too fun."

I'm really frustrated and disgusted now too.
    Not sure how someone is going to answer to something they don't believe in and go somewhere that they do not believe exists, but if that gives her comfort...
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That is true.

I think it's made even more odd because I heard her speaking with my brother on the phone and he has decided to choose a church and was asking her advice.

For some context, he is my older brother and has a wife who stays home with their two children. My parents purchased him a home and pay a portion of his bills and pay his car insurance, and gave him a car. He told his boss F*%*$ You last year and lost his job. So he is now only making about $15 an hour so they are having to help him a little more. They subsidize his income by about $40K a year.

I just feel like my whole family is so crazy. (Not that religious people are crazy, but my family is just crazy in a million ways).
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3