I go back to work and DD starts daycare in a couple weeks (*wimper*). Right now, DD uses Soothies throughout the day, but she's pretty bad about spitting them out/not keeping them in her mouth. So far, it's not been that big of an issue -- we're either at home and it's easy to clean and/or grab a new one, or we're out and I'm wearing her and it falls between us and stays off the floor. But, I think it might be a bigger issue at daycare, so I was considering a pacifier clip. We've never used one with DD so far because I know they can be a safety hazard, especially at night in a crib by themselves. One one hand, I feel like it might be okay at daycare, as there is always someone in the same room with her. On the other hand, the teachers are responsible for multiple children, so something could still happen. What do you guys think? I know I'm over thinking this, but I'm starting to get a bit panicky and paranoid about leaving DD at daycare (even though I know it's a good, safe place, etc.).